Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hello , New Term ! :)

Well , after the hiatus for a while .. now i'm here hehe .
Get ready for the new term may .. yeaaaay !!! Hopefully i can run this coming term with full of joy and fun things to do aamiin. 

A couple days ago, i filled my study plan for this term. But there was an ridiculous thing that made me felt like a fool. LOL. I fell asleep when joining the YM-conference with my friends. FYI, i planned with my friends to take the same classes. But i t was totally failed zzzz -__- Because of the time differences between Bontang and Jakarta, so i went online to check the study plan portal at 1 AM. Actually i barely could open my eyes at that time, but i had. Well, In the middle of the conference i couldn't fight it out anymore. My eyes were in a "shut-down mode" without my permission. So, I fell asleep and just awaken by 3 AM. 

What did I feel at 3 AM ??? Yes, I'M SHOCKED !

I just felt like i only slept for about 10 minutes. But actually i slept for about 2 hours. Gosh! And i saw my chat-list friend were all offline now. Poor me, indeed. So, with half of my consciousness i opened the study plan portal and filled it. I don't care with the class. Whether it was same or nope. There was only "YANG PENTING DAPET KELAS" thought and it continuously popping up in my head zzz. Another things that made me more surprise was half of the classes was closed and the rest only available for a half. Glek! They were super fast .. T_T .. Well, i did surrender to you God. Please, be nice to me Sixth Term.

And here it is .. my study plan for sixth term :)


FIGHT FOR IT , MAAAAY !!!


cheers,

mayang alfina


No comments:

Post a Comment