Friday, December 23, 2011

Busy-Happy December

There are always so many excuses to not posting regularly in this online board. The reasons are always the same fyuuh .. hahaha. Actually on this month is really fulfilled by exciting moments :) and it's like a waste if i don't make them documented here ..

Well, it started from the event at my college. It's a cultural and art event. Everybody could get into this event and got participate as the performers. So, my friends and I decided to participate this event and we had to pass the audition so that we could perform at that event. Fortunately we passed the audition and we were so happy happy happy !! :D We would bring a contemporary dance, song, and theatrical performance. It was a short preparation actually but we did believe that we could give our best. And we named our group as MAXIMAX! Which is consisting of the former HMM-ers 2010.

bugisness and minangness girl


Second, My dad and my bro were coming to Jakartaaa !!! yihaaa .. it really really made me so extremely happy !! hahaha .. miss them so much actually. He came to Jakarta because of his job here and my bro did his vacation. After their coming, my route suddenly change. From Pedurenan - Pasfes - Pedurenan became Pedurenan - Pasfes - Senen - Pasfes - Senen - Pasfes - Pedurenan - Pasfes - Bandung - Pasfes - Depok - Cengkareng #take a breath :O
But I did happy hihihi .. I just felt the atmosphere being a commuter for about a week and it was differently enough from my daily route. I enjoyed it though.

I went to Bandung to attend my relative's wedding. He's Abang Ido. I came there to celebrate his Akad Nikah and the party at the night. I loved the concept. It was a garden party and so beautiful :)

waiting for the bride
a GOOD NEWS also came from my (another) bro, FYI I have 3 brothers hehe .. he passed the selection to join international camp or int'l jamboree at Negeri Sembilan - Malaysia !! Wooow .. I was totally speechless and so proud of him. It was my dream when I was still in junior hi school. As a scout (personally) int'l camp is the really really wanted dream. I wanted it so baaad .. But Alloh has choosen His beautiful way with sent my bro abroad to join that event. Congratulation my "gak tau" bro. hahaha .. His favorite words are "gak tau" so i called him "gak tau" bro .. And fortunately i could meet him at Terminal 3 Soetta Int'l Airport and gave my to -the fullest support- for him. hehehe .. GOOD LUCK izzet .. :D di tunggu oleh-olehnya




cheers


mayang alfina

No comments:

Post a Comment