Monday, October 10, 2011

A Lil Reunion at Friend's Sister Wedding

It was a joyful night. Yesterday I went to Rizal's sister wedding at Halim. I went there with Amalia's family. Actually it was a rough trip from kuningan to salemba. LOL. I took transjakarta to get there and i made an appointment with Dini. We would met at Matraman Shelter. But the reality didn't seem in our side hhehe .. The heavy rain fell down, and Dini had to take ojek and taxi to get to Amal's. But at the same time, I've been already at Matraman shelter. So, I was directly going to the another shelter to go to Salemba UI shelter and fualla i got in. Then i went to Alfamidi and met the others there. Unfortunately the rain was going so crazy! That was the truly heavy one! rrrrrr ... -_________-" 
So I've got my dress wet at a wink. Oh my ......

Well, after a long way to Halim finally we got to the wedding hall. A nice hall and concept. We met Rizal at that time. Then we greet each other and talked everything. After that, Luddy, Nuril, Amri and Raras came. It was like a little reunion. FYI, we are together from kindergarten.. :) And I was so happy to meet all of them :DDD

Rizal - Luddy - Me - Dini - Amal
The Girls
Gotcha!

cheers,


mayang alfina

pics were taken by Luddy Kausar E.

No comments:

Post a Comment