Monday, October 10, 2011

Amazing Trip to Thousand Island (1)

Here it is!
The story goes on :)

Last September i went to Thousand Island with my "family" so-called HMM aka Himpunan Mahasiswa Manajemen 2010/2011. Actually it was a long long ago planning. But it has been already realized at the last of September. It was SUPER FUN though :D

We went there for about 2 night and 3 days. Everything was so fabulous there. Every single scene has its own stories and it was too great to be forgotten :) So i'll attach all of the memories here so i won't lose all of them easily. But the important one is ... actually It has been already etched  in my heart and it won't be vanish easily for sure hehe .. So, I'll tell you every single scene by the pictures that we've taken there. I do believe, pictures will tell you more than just a word .. *_~ hihihi #bukan ngeles loooh

Enjoy 'em :) I think it's gonna be a looooooong story board .. LOL

DAY 1

we gathered at our campus at 5 am. prepared all the things and went to Muara Angke
at kopaja bus . waiting for letis who didn't come yet hehe
at muara angke harbor . waiting (again) for mas asri (our tour guide)
after we've got to tidung island . we played a games so-called RUNNING HMM
my team . udan sista :) me , manda , linda , and icha
photo session hihihi . it was arranged by PR dept.
my department . Fundraising Dept. yippee ! i do love photo session :*




to be continued ...
stay tune :)


No comments:

Post a Comment