Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Heart Beat Louder Than My Head


This song exactly describes what I've felt that night.. What a past .. :)
I've just found it by any chance and wow !!
It's so related to my last post here


here it is ..

LOUDER by Charice
anyway I just attach only the several lyric. if you wanna see the whole lyric just clik this
or you can just straight forward to listen this
song

"I'm staring out of my window
And the rain is pouring down

image source

When you left, I was so low
But I'm not gonna drown"

I don't need no shoulder
I'm gonna be a soldier
I just wanna feel somethin' I don't understand

I'm just gonna run right through the rain
I'm just gonna dance right through the pain
I just wanna feel that rhythm, feel that drum
Let my heart beat louder
Let my heart speak louder than my head
Heart beat louder than my head
Heart speak louder
Wanna feel that rhythm, feel that drum
Let my heart beat louder
Let my heart speak louder than my head






cheers,



mayang alfina

No comments:

Post a Comment