Monday, June 20, 2011

Random Thought

hi blogger!
it has been a long time i didnt come up here ..

well, now i'm in the middle of my final test and 2 subjects to go for now.
yaaap . because tomorrow is a day off for me, so i'll go bed a lil bit late. #crossfinger
i've just thought about my blog .. and fualla i'm here. hehehe ..

i think this year is the toughest year as long as i've been in jakarta. why? because i didn't come home for almost one year. yeaa .. maybe it's not hard for you. but it did to me T.T
besides, in this term .. i wanna join in an activities at my campus and it will cut my holiday off for a half. nope! nope a half .. more than a half #heavytears :_______(
but it's an opportunity cost .. i have to choose .

hey .. you know , this night my friend from malang come to my(temporary) home (re: my rent-room) . LOL .. she's from malang, east java and her name is silka. i met her went we joined Greenpeace University a year ago. she's easy going and cheerful girl. oh yaa .. and a busy girl .. hahaha .. peace silkung ! :P
it's a funny story behind her arrival to my room. actually she was locked from her house in saharjo, tebet. so she called me and now she's here in my room. hehhee .
and now she's already slept well beside me.
wuuuaaah .. that's the unique thing from having a friend across the state. we can still keep in touch even-though distance makes us apart and we still can help each other anytime, everywhere when one of us need to helped. that's an art of silaturrahim .. alhamdulillah :))

wooaah .. my writing rite now is so so so so random. max-random .. LOL
i just want to share what i'm doing right now .. so dont be bored yaaa :))


cheers,


mayang alfina


No comments:

Post a Comment